Day 01 KINABALU PARK
Pick up from city hotel and proceed for an easy 1 1/2 hours overland journey to Kinabalu Park – Malaysia’s 1st World Heritage site. Kinabalu Park gazetted in 1964 with an area of 754sq km is dub as botanical paradise. Home to half of the world flowering plants species it is also fame for the Majestic Mt. Kinabalu (4,095m) – Highest Mountain in South East Asia. En route, make a short stop at Nabalu Village to savours local fruits and to bargain prices for the local handicrafts. Free at own leisure. You overnight stay at the Kinabalu Park.
- Overnight at Kinabalu Park
- (Meal: Dinner)
Day 02 TIMPOHON GATE
Early breakfast, then proceed to Park Headquarter for registration and meet up with your Mountain Guide at the reception. After briefing and preparation commence your journey to Timpohon Gate and then you will start your trek to Laban Rata approximately 4-5 hours depending on individual’s fitness level. Packed lunch around noon and then you will make the final trek to Laban Rata rest house (3,353m). Check-in to your dormitory room and the rest of the afternoon at leisure to explore the surrounding or simply soak in the scenery spread beneath you. Dinner will be served at Laban Rata rest house.
- Overnight at rest house (dormitory type with bunk bed) – NON HEATED
- (Meal: Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Dinner)
Day 03 SUMMIT > TIMPOHON GATE
Wake up as early as 02:00hrs for another 3-hours track. There are ladders, hand railings and ropes to help you over the steeper parts. You reach the final destination at Low’s peak, the Summit of Borneo at 4,095.2m to catch the magnificent sunrise. Congratulations! Watching sunrise at the top has been described by travellers everywhere as a life-enriching experience. Then descending back to the rest house for a well deserve breakfa123st then onwards back to Timpohon Gate. Transfer to Park HQ and collect your certificate of achievement. After lunch we return to Kota Kinabalu. Drop off city area hotel or airport.
- (Meal: Supper, Breakfast, Lunch)
Note on Meals Arrangement:
- Lunch will be converted to packed lunch on Day 02 (Mt Kinabalu Descent) for climbers who arrived late and missed the lunch
- Balsam Restaurant Lunch Time: 12:00 – 16:00hr
- 1st Night – Private 2 Persons Room at Kinabalu Park (1,564M)
- 2nd Night – Unisex Dormitory at Laban Rata Hut (3,273M)
- 7 meals – Dinner * Breakfast * Packed Lunch * Dinner * Supper * Breakfast * Lunch
- Sabah Park – Climbing Permit * Trail Insurance * Mountain Guide * Conservation * Certificate * Shuttle Bus
- All Ground Transportation * Tour Coordinator
- Air Fares / Personal Travel
- Beverages During Dinner at Kinabalu Park & Laban Rata
- Luggage Storage at Kinabalu Park Reception – RM 13 per Item.
- Porter Fee – RM 13 per Kilo (Round Trip Timpohon – Laban Rata – Timpohon)
- Mountain Guide’s Overtime after 16:00PM Daily – RM 20 per Hour.
- Laban Rata Late Check Out Surcharge After 10:30AM – RM 100.
- Others Not